Extra Parts warranty and Return Policies
If approved for Net 15 days, a service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on all invoices 30 days past due. Purchaser agrees to pay all collection charges necessary to secure outstanding debt.
Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.)
We do not ship COD's.
The normal time to receive a backorder is 7-10 business days. Extra Parts is not responsible for the time it takes to receive factory backorders.
This includes OEM’s Equivalent to New (ETN) remanufactured product that has been rigorously tested by the OEM to perform at the same performance levels as a new OEM product. These products are sold by the OEMs as new product to Extra Parts LLC.
EXTRA PARTS REFURBISHED PRODUCT
The Extra Parts LLC Warranty does not apply to defects resulting from: (1) inadequate or improper maintenance; (2) unauthorized modification or misuse; (3) usage outside of the environmental specifications of the part or product; or (4) improper site preparation and maintenance.
Parts 1. All refurbished parts: Warranty: Six (6) months from original date of purchase and prior to printer duty cycle.
Used Printers 1. Refurbished: Warranty: 30 days We will replace or repair, at our discretion, the part or parts that fail during the warranty period. This is a limited warranty and does not cover cosmetic blemishes, scratches, and color defects.
EXTRA PARTS LLC PNO PRODUCT
Warranty: OEM only. Not warranted by Extra Parts LLC.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE ABOVE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND TITLE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE PROGRAM PROPERTY OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO EMPLOYEE OF EXTRA PARTS LLC OR ANY OTHER PARTY IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTY NOT IN THIS AGREEMENT.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE
- We are not responsible for damages incurred in transit as our shipping terms are FOB from our dock. The shipping carrier is responsible for such damage.
- We do not issue Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers for products damaged due to shipping. We will place a new order for the customer while the carrier is processing the customer’s claim. At such time as the claim is resolved and payment is made, the customer will be credited.
1. Requirements Product exchanges must: a) Be repairable (no alterations or physical damage) b) Have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number c) Be an exact equivalent of the product that we are sending to you d) Be received by us prior to the RMA expiration date e) Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
2. Return Process When we receive the product for exchange, we will inspect it to confirm that the product is correct and eligible for return. If the product is not eligible for exchange, we will then notify you with an explanation and return the product at your expense or dispose of the product at your direction.
3. Reimbursement • Pre-credited advanced exchange Upon inspection and acceptance of the exchange product, the open RMA will be closed. If the exchange product is not accepted, open account customers will have a core charge billed to their account. For customers who have an advance core credit authorization on file, the core charge will be placed on the credit card on file. • Other advance exchanges Upon inspection and acceptance of the exchange product, we will, in our determination, credit the account of an open account customer, send a refund check or issue a credit to a credit card account of a non-open account customer.
SPECIAL ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
1. Requirements Product being returned to us due to defect or our error must be returned with: a) A valid RMA number b) A copy of the original invoice c) ALL original packaging (if new) d) The reason for return
2. Return Process When we receive the product for warranty, we will inspect it to confirm that the product is correct and eligible for a warranty claim. If the product does not qualify under our warranty policy, we will then notify you with an explanation and return the product at your expense or dispose of the product at your direction.
3. Reimbursement We will, at our discretion, select one of the following options: a) Replace the product b) Repair the product c) Credit you for the invoiced amount of the product (if the product is not replaceable due to lack of inventory). Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
1. Requirements Manuals, printheads, consumables*, and special order items are not returnable. We will only accept for return product involving our error. - If part is returned unopened within 30 days of purchase - 100% credit - If part is returned unopened after 30 days of purchase - 20% restock - If part is returned opened within 30 days of purchase - 20% restock - If part is returned opened after 30 days of purchase - no credit - If part is returned after 60 days of purchase - no credit
Product returns must: a) Have a valid RMA number b) Have ALL original packaging (if new) c) Return shipping is the resposibility of the customer
2. Return Process When we receive the return product, we will inspect it to confirm that the product is correct and eligible for return. If the product is not eligible for return, we will then notify you with an explanation and return the product at your expense or dispose of the product at your direction.
3. Reimbursement All product returns by customers, except for those resulting from our error, may be subject to a restocking fee of 20%. Upon inspection and acceptance of the returned product, we will, at our discretion, credit the account of the open account customer, send a refund check or issue a credit to a credit card account of a non-open account customer. *Consumables include items such as: Toner, Drum Units and Kits, Transfer Units and Kits, Rollers, etc.
Our sales representative will assign an RMA number to you. It is your responsibility to put this number on the outside and inside of your returned product package to insure adequate customer/product identification. Product returned to us without valid RMA number identification will be refused by us. RMA numbers are valid for 30 calendar days from the date issued.